Saturday, February 23, 2013

10 Weird Tips that Actually Work

So you have a beauty problem and you do not have to time run out and buy the item to solve the problem . Listed are some of the weirdest yet most  interesting beauty tips and tricks I have ever heard that can really help. Maybe one will work out for you like a few has for me.
  1. Powder your Roots - Greasy scalp. Use a makeup brush to tap in a small amount of powder to reduce the shine.
  2. Scent Strand with Perfume - Perfume scent last longer when a small amount has bee sprayed into the hair
  3. Cure Calluses with Vaseline - Rub on a large amount of Vaseline on your foot and put on sock. Sleep overnight with it and wake up to soft feet. 
  4. Dry Hair - Use Mayo as a conditioner
  5. Dry Skin - Apply diaper rash cream to your elbows and knees
  6. Flyaway - Smooth fabric softener to eliminated frizz.
  7. Lighten up - use lemon as a natural lighting and brightening agent for your hair and skin.
  8. Hot pepper hair growth - apply a small amount of hot pepper sauce to your scalp to increase blood flow and hair growth
  9. Toothpaste and pimple - If you do not have acne creams in your cabinets, simply apply toothpaste to spot treat any pimple overnight
  10. Puffy eyes - Apply hemorrhoid cream to help reduce puffiness around the eyes. 
My personal favorite is the toothpaste trick. It never gets old. Let me know some of your favorites that may not be listed.

3 comments:

  1. These are some interesting tips to use. I love learning about new DIY tips that don't cost a lot. I'm not so sure about putting hot pepper in my hair, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I thought it was interesting but I would not recommend putting pepper in your hair.

      Delete
  2. I always use baby power in my hair! lol works every time ;)

    ReplyDelete