Monday, April 1, 2013

Extreme Plastic Surgery of the Week


I am sure each and every one of us has one thing or another that they would love to get rid of or change. Fortunately for the rich and famous, a nose job is similar to a manicure and pedicure special at the nail salon.  

Heidi Montag, a reality show actress, fell under the pressure of Hollywood to look a certain type of way. At the age of 23, she underwent over 10 cosmetic surgeries. I am currently 23 and I could not possibly go through that large amount of surgeries for the sake of feeling and "looking" beautiful. Maybe when I am 45!






I was definitely way in over my head. I’m glad it worked out and you can’t really reverse time,” she said of her decision to undergo numerous procedures. “I kind of wanted a few enhancements and then it kind of got out of hand. I wasn’t told really the repercussions and what would happen, emotionally and psychically and the pain I would be in. I was kind of in shock.”




Refer to Huffington Post for more info on Heidi's lifestyle change. Videos are also included.

No comments:

Post a Comment