Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Human Ken Doll


Meet Justin Jedilca as known as the real life Ken doll. Justin has had over 100 procedures that has cost him over $150,000. WOW! I can think of so many other things to use that money, time and energy towards.Justin has had just about every feature on his body change.


Justin was quoted on an interview with The Sun stating, “ I've operated on nearly everything that’s possible to operate on and I've customized my body from head to toe, but I still want more. Just like girls get butt implants to look like Kim Kardashian or pump their lips to look like Angelina Jolie, I'm trying to reach the male version of perfection, which to me is the Ken doll. And now, after $100,000 of plastic surgery, I've become just as plastic as the doll itself."


This picture is the before and after of Justin. He has said that his surgery obsession starting from his nose. He always felt insecure about it. From there he felt the need to make other alteration to his physical feature. Maybe it is his mental that needs the altering. 




The video below gives you a better visual and understanding of how Justin went about getting this surgeries. He also acknowledges his obsession with plastic surgery in the video.





It is one thing getting plastic surgery to enhance or improve a specific feature but to actually memic the features of a doll character goes beyond normalcy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment